A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Saeed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Saeed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Dr. Saeed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Saeed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Saeed practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Saeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Saeed practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.