A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Sami is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Sami, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from University Of Dacca.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ajaz Sami MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Sami practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Sami has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Sami practices Urology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Urologists.