Pediatrician

1555 Kingsley Ave
Ste 601
Orange Park, FL 32073
904-264-0264
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  fantastic doctor  |  show details
by Joy Phillips on Jun 18th, 2014

dr. Aboushaar has no problems taking calls at any hour for this first time mother. never once made me feel like a bother or that my issue was not of real concern. every visit is as if he has followed my sons care like his own and he ask if this or that has gotten better and has called me to make sure everything was ok and if anything has improved. I just cant say enough of how wonderful he is and every bit of advice he has given me has worked and it is always the simplest form for my sweet boy, what i mean by that is no dramatic off the wall treatment has been suggested. i love dr. Aboushaar and i pray that he never quits.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2014

My daughter is an athlete that competes year round but when she got sick and was unable to compete for a few months Dr. Aboushaar was very informative. He talked directly to her and explained everything so that she understood exactly what she was dealing with. He's Amazing! He spends as much time as it takes with his patients. That's a quality that is rare!

|  Polite, knowledgeable, but too lax?  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Aboushaar is a very kind man. My toddler hasn't been sick yet and has only been to him for standard shots and check-ups. He always looks in her ears, eyes, and mouth, sometimes checks her hips, but very little else. I don't want him to get too personal with her, but he only ever peels back one side of her diaper and looks for a rash. She's over a year and he asked only one development question. No questions about her diet or mobility. No guidance on switching her to whole milk. I'm a first-time mom, if something is wrong it may be VERY wrong before I know! At her last appointment there was a misunderstanding that resulted in her receiving a vaccination that I did not want her to have. I was told that she would be getting her 'regular vaccinations'. I assumed this meant MMRV. The nurse administered the shots and gave me paperwork that included the chicken pox vaccination. I take partial blame for this myself since I did not ask for clarification on her shots beforehand. Regardless, I feel like I have to be very prepared for each visit and know exactly what questions to ask. This should not be the case, in my opinion. I know he's done this for many years, but I haven't so I need to hear the information he's given a million times. Perhaps he forgets that?

|  Our son is lucky to have Dr Aboushaarr. Aboushaar is awesome!!!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr Aboushaar and his staff are AMAZING!!!!! My son has autism and is nonverbal. Dr Aboushaar has a way of interacting with my son which puts him at ease and decreases his triggers. They always find a way to squeeze him in when he is sick. There is never a delay nor typical office staff indignation. We needed a Dr who has a calling form God to help children, we have found him in Dr Aboushaar.

|  A Great Pediatrician  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

When I moved to Orange Park in 1997, a friend recommended Dr. Aboushaar for my 4 sons. He has been an outstanding physician for them as they have grown. He is conservative without taking any chances, and has always been 100% accurate in diagnostics and treatment. He is also receptive to parental input and respectful and compassionate to my needs and wishes as a parent. He has been an excellent physician.

|  Perfect Pediatrian!  |  show details
by ProudWorkingMommyOf2 on Jun 21st, 2010

We have been going to Dr. Aboushaar for 8 years, since my son was born. And I also take my 2 yr old to him. He is so caring and I feel like he actually remembers us instead of only being able to read what is in the chart. He takes his time and thouroghly addresses any questions or concerns. I have never felt rushed or stupid asking him questions. He is great, great, great!!!! I have recommended family and friends!

|  show details
by Sherri Leach on Mar 19th, 2009

I saw Dr. Aboushaar for the first time when I couldn't get one of my kids in with their normal Dr. I was hesitant because I have not always had a great experience with Pediatricians. Their normal Dr. (Dr. Hardin and in the same building) was not able to see them on short notice that day. I was pleasantly surprised, Dr. Aboushaar is FABULOUS!! I love both Dr. Hardin and Dr. Aboushaar and my kids love them too! Great Practice, I hope to stay with this practice forever!