A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ahmadinia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ahmadinia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmadinia graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmadinia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Ahmadinia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Ahmadinia practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ahmadinia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Ahmadinia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Apple Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.