Dr. Mohammad Ahsan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Ahsan?

September 1st, 2017

Great Doctor - Wonderful Staff

Both my husband and myself have extensive and severe arthritis and stenosis of the spine. For the last 5 years we have been seeking relief from Dr Ahsan with fantastic success. His Staff is exceptionally professional and thorough and more than pleasant to deal with. Somehow this atmosphere actually helps the pain while we are there and the injections have been 100% successful every time (multiple times). We have both avoided surgery and led normal and active lives ((for Sr. citizens) - very much due to Dr Ahsan, his perfection when administering injections and the excellence of his Staff.

May 23rd, 2017

His pain relief procedures work!

His injections were accurate and relieved my facet joint pain. He also has a caring and sympathetic demeanor. He has a very supportive office staff.

May 4th, 2017

Very intelligent, patient, and caring. My husband and I both go to him and are very satisfied with the results and care we have received.

May 2nd, 2017

Dr.Ahsan has been treating my neck and back for at least 16 years and have always received the best care. I love his casual manner and never doubted his expertise. I will continue to seek his help and, by doing so, hope to avoid major surgery.

April 16th, 2017

A Caring Doctor

Dr. Ahsan has treated my left knee and lower back for the last 8 years. Because of Dr. Ahsan I have been able to avoid surgery and heavy medications. Dr. Ahsan is Knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and he really cares about his patients. Because of Dr. Ahsan I continue to have a fine quality of life. If you are suffering from pain I highly suggest you visit Dr. Ahsan.I continue working, traveling and enjoying my family and life because of this fine doctor, His staff is friendly and professional. When I go there I feel like I am visiting friends. Thank you Dr Ahsan and his fine staff.

April 14th, 2017

Staff was extremely friendly and professional. This was my first visit to Dr Ahsan and I'm so glad I found him. He relieved the pain in my right knee and I am looking forward to the radio frequency procedure.

February 15th, 2017

When you work for doctors, you are very fussy who you go to, and Dr. Ahsan was wonderful helped me through my disk problems and pain - now I'm at my best again I'm so grateful .

February 10th, 2017

nice guy! Rather stubborn ,knows what he's

September 7th, 2016

Consistent Quality Care

Dr Ahsan is so busy but I receive focused, personal care every visit. I've been a patient of other clinics whose goal it seems is to cookie cutter an RX and get you out of the door in minutes. My quality of life has improved significantly that I can do some exercise, work etc. The other medical staff are equally as attentive.

August 24th, 2016

Unparalleled skills and expertise!

Worried and concerned with my diagnosis of permanent spinal injuries, I turned to the expert! Highly regarded by others in the medical field, Dr. Ahsan is a master of his skill! He is kind, gentle and exudes confidence when communicating with you during the procedures. He is a doctor to trust and feel at ease with and is absolutely worth the wait!! I wouldn't go anywhere else except Northwest Suburban Pain Center!!

August 18th, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor

April 13th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

My primary Doctor recommended Dr. Ahsan and I couldn't be happier. He is kind, compassionate, and has a good sense of humor. He has never questioned my pain or said it was in my head. He has helped my pain with whatever he felt would work and I feel much better than I did before. I would highly recommend him to anyone.