Dr. Mohammad Ahsan MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Arlington Heights, IL

no change

April 24th, 2017
Dr. Ahsan has relieved me of back pain and also knee pain. I went through all of the shots required to help my knees and have had great results. I can get up off of a chair without looking for something to hang on to. I just get up. I have no pain when walking, etc. The relief I get is life changing. MP

April 16th, 2017
A Caring Doctor
Dr. Ahsan has treated my left knee and lower back for the last 8 years. Because of Dr. Ahsan I have been able to avoid surgery and heavy medications. Dr. Ahsan is Knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and he really cares about his patients. Because of Dr. Ahsan I continue to have a fine quality of life. If you are suffering from pain I highly suggest you visit Dr. Ahsan.I continue working, traveling and enjoying my family and life because of this fine doctor, His staff is friendly and professional. When I go there I feel like I am visiting friends. Thank you Dr Ahsan and his fine staff.

April 14th, 2017
Staff was extremely friendly and professional. This was my first visit to Dr Ahsan and I'm so glad I found him. He relieved the pain in my right knee and I am looking forward to the radio frequency procedure.

February 14th, 2017
When you work for doctors, you are very fussy who you go to, and Dr. Ahsan was wonderful helped me through my disk problems and pain - now I'm at my best again I'm so grateful.

September 6th, 2016
Consistent Quality Care
Dr Ahsan is so busy but I receive focused, personal care every visit. I've been a patient of other clinics whose goal it seems is to cookie cutter an RX and get you out of the door in minutes. My quality of life has improved significantly that I can do some exercise, work etc. The other medical staff are equally as attentive.

August 24th, 2016
Unparalleled skills and expertise!
Worried and concerned with my diagnosis of permanent spinal injuries, I turned to the expert! Highly regarded by others in the medical field, Dr. Ahsan is a master of his skill! He is kind, gentle and exudes confidence when communicating with you during the procedures. He is a doctor to trust and feel at ease with and is absolutely worth the wait!! I wouldn't go anywhere else except Northwest Suburban Pain Center!!

April 13th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
My primary Doctor recommended Dr. Ahsan and I couldn't be happier. He is kind, compassionate, and has a good sense of humor. He has never questioned my pain or said it was in my head. He has helped my pain with whatever he felt would work and I feel much better than I did before. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 10th, 2016
Exceptional Pain Relief
Nothing but praise for Dr. Ahsan. He knows every nerve in your body, and can stop the pain without pain killers. An excellent physician. I recommend him to anyone dealing with nerve pain. No disappointments. I trust him with my life.

March 28th, 2016
very good dr. for pain

February 16th, 2016
Dr. Ahsan is an excellent doctor
Dr. Ahsan is an excellent doctor with a pleasant bedside manner. He seem too be in high demand which leads to a longer wait time than I personally like to be in the waiting room. All office and medical staff are pleasant and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahsan and his office.

December 21st, 2015
Great doc who has changed my quality of life
Dr. Ahsan is a great doctor I have been seeing for years to help with my arthritic back. He knows how to treat pain with minimal use of drugs, which is important to me. He has a relationship with me and remembers things about my life and family, so I'm not just another chart. He also has a great sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.

August 22nd, 2015
The only thing that means anything is the MD after his name.
When I went, I was apprehensive about the shots. I had never had an epidural. I could not understand the first person who took info. The PA was very kind and helpful. HOWEVER, after that I felt like I was a number! I was on the table waiting for the doctor too long for an old person with LOTS of arthritis. He came in, did the shots and left. After the PA's nice treatment, the rest was like an assembly line. I did not appreciate that.