Dr. Mohammad Ahsan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 29 reviews

September 6th, 2016
Consistent Quality Care
Dr Ahsan is so busy but I receive focused, personal care every visit. I've been a patient of other clinics whose goal it seems is to cookie cutter an RX and get you out of the door in minutes. My quality of life has improved significantly that I can do some exercise, work etc. The other medical staff are equally as attentive.

August 24th, 2016
Unparalleled skills and expertise!
Worried and concerned with my diagnosis of permanent spinal injuries, I turned to the expert! Highly regarded by others in the medical field, Dr. Ahsan is a master of his skill! He is kind, gentle and exudes confidence when communicating with you during the procedures. He is a doctor to trust and feel at ease with and is absolutely worth the wait!! I wouldn't go anywhere else except Northwest Suburban Pain Center!!

April 13th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
My primary Doctor recommended Dr. Ahsan and I couldn't be happier. He is kind, compassionate, and has a good sense of humor. He has never questioned my pain or said it was in my head. He has helped my pain with whatever he felt would work and I feel much better than I did before. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 10th, 2016
Exceptional Pain Relief
Nothing but praise for Dr. Ahsan. He knows every nerve in your body, and can stop the pain without pain killers. An excellent physician. I recommend him to anyone dealing with nerve pain. No disappointments. I trust him with my life.

March 28th, 2016
very good dr. for pain

February 16th, 2016
Dr. Ahsan is an excellent doctor
Dr. Ahsan is an excellent doctor with a pleasant bedside manner. He seem too be in high demand which leads to a longer wait time than I personally like to be in the waiting room. All office and medical staff are pleasant and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahsan and his office.

December 21st, 2015
Great doc who has changed my quality of life
Dr. Ahsan is a great doctor I have been seeing for years to help with my arthritic back. He knows how to treat pain with minimal use of drugs, which is important to me. He has a relationship with me and remembers things about my life and family, so I'm not just another chart. He also has a great sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.

August 22nd, 2015
The only thing that means anything is the MD after his name.
When I went, I was apprehensive about the shots. I had never had an epidural. I could not understand the first person who took info. The PA was very kind and helpful. HOWEVER, after that I felt like I was a number! I was on the table waiting for the doctor too long for an old person with LOTS of arthritis. He came in, did the shots and left. After the PA's nice treatment, the rest was like an assembly line. I did not appreciate that.

August 6th, 2015
Overall Dr. Ahsan Review
He and his staff have helped me so much over the past 5 years since my accident. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He and his staff go that extra mile. He finds different ways to help manage my pain and is always looking for the next technology to see if it will help me. He also has a vast network of other Doctors that he can refer patients to or for other issues to help with . I highly recommend Dr. Ahsan! Thank you very much for helping me get this far and I know you will continue to do so. Thanks! :)

August 4th, 2015
The Best Pain Specialist
Dr. Ahsan is so funny and personable. He's serious about his profession and loves his job. He puts me at ease, and I just think he's the best! He's my doctor and my friend. His staff is so kind and they all have a wonderful sense of humor. He always takes my pain away immediately. When I leave his office, I feel good as new and better than ever. Thank you so much doc! You rock!

July 30th, 2015
Two thumbs down!
He is a horrible doctor. I was made very uncomfortable when he asked to lift up my shirt several times. Not only was he unprofessional but he couldn't help with my injury and not until I went to another doctor my issues were properly diagnosed.

June 19th, 2015
Awesome
I was refered by Dr. Kagzi to Dr. Ahsan for Lower back pain last year. The doctor and his very courteous staff pretty much made the pain "go away". I am highly satisfied by the outcome of the treatment and I would recommend Dr. Ahsan for any pain related health issue. He is awesome and is truly an authority in treating pain.