Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Bataineh graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Al-Bataineh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Bataineh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Al-Bataineh practice?
Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.