Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Stress Testing
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Bataineh graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Al-Bataineh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad A Al-Bataineh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Al-Bataineh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.