A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Bataineh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Stress Testing
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Bataineh graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Bataineh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad A Al-Bataineh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Al-Bataineh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Bataineh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.