Dr. Mohammad Al-Harastani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Al-Harastani?

Negelected to diagnose vaccine injury

Posted on November 19th, 2017

My daughter had repeated adverse vaccine reactions in this office, I questioned many of the staff members at the time and was repeatedly told vaccines did not do this to my child. I have since had other medical professionals confirm my daughters vaccine injury. Shame on Dr Harastani and Lapeer Pediatrics. I am now reviewing my child’s medical records and it looks like my child was given shots even when she was sick, trouble breathing and on antibiotics... no wonder. I wouldn’t recommend this office to my worst enemy.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Very good staff the PAs are great!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Al-Haristani and his staff have been nothing but great with our son, would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

He is amazing!

Posted on November 18th, 2014

My son has been going here since he was born. He is an amazing doctor. Very kind to my son and understanding. THe office is kind of slow and there is one doctor in the office that I do not like but Harastani is great! I will continue to keep going back.

Posted on November 13th, 2012

I have been taking my kids to him for years, and now two of them take their kids, he's extremely professional, friendly and puts the kids at ease.

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

This guy is the nicest guy, however he is not good a diagnosing, he doesnt know the difference between a pink eye and a infection behind the eye (the eye is not pink) He also told me and sent me to a specialist for a tumor on my sons face, the specialist laughed and said it waS A PIMPLE. He had also diagnosed my nephew wrong. He said that my nephew had a cold and he had bronchitis and had to be placed on breathing treatments. My sister took him to another doctor for this diagnosis because she knew it wasnt just a cold.

Posted on May 19th, 2017