A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Al-Sayyad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Al-Sayyad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Sayyad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Sayyad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Faisal Al-Sayyad MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad F. Al-Sayyad practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Al-Sayyad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Sayyad practices Emergency Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Ridley Park Emergency Physicians.