Dr. Mohammad Al-Sayyad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Al-Sayyad?

November 11th, 2016

Treatment produced life-threatening side effects

Dr. Al-Sayyad treated me at the Taylor Hospital emergency room for vertigo and nausea. He injected me with prednisone and prescribed it for me. This produced dramatic worsening of depression symptoms. Dr. Al-Sayyad was aware of my depression and the medications I take for it. This side effect of prednisone is well known. He never informed me of this concern. When I attempted to contact him, the hospital refused to relay a message.

July 29th, 2013

Excellent & Kind

January 5th, 2011

I was treated in the ER at Taylor hospital, Dr Al sayyad was so great he took care of me immidietly, he diagnosed me accurately and was extremely nice and gentle treated me with respect and compasion.

December 2nd, 2016