A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Al-Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Al-Turk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Al-Turk, FAAFP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Turk graduated from University Of Mosul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Turk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Al-Turk FAAFP, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Al-Turk practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Al-Turk has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Turk practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhorn, NE and Omaha, NE.
See Bellevue Primary Care Doctors.