Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Al-Hasan
Dr. Mohammad Al-Hasan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Hollister, CA, with other offices in Turlock, CA and Watsonville, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Al-Hasan is affiliated with Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital, Emanuel Medical Center and Watsonville Community Hospital. Dr. Al-Hasan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Hasan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Mohammad Al-Hasan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollister, CA.