Dr. Mohammad Ali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 23rd, 2015
I wasn't able to even see the REAL doctor. I saw some moron who didn't even have a MD.. She didn't know anything about medicine so I will never be back again.

December 24th, 2014
I miss service
This office is good in some ways and not so great in other ways. When I first began as a patient over 3 years ago the office staff was wonderful, they were friendly, accurate with my needs and always answered the phone in a friendly manner. Now there seems to be a lot of turnover with the office staff. The PA that was there at first was attentive, thorough, caring and willing to give diagnoses. She moved on to a larger clinic closer to home. The NP that's here now doesn't seem to take me seriously and I feel like I'm only there to get refills. I can do that at my GP for a cheaper copay. I've never seen the DR as a patient in the 3 years I've been going there. NEVER. I didn't even know what he looked like for a year and half. I continue to go because they have my records and all the other Rheum DRs are in huge clinics that treat you pretty much the same way.

December 10th, 2014
EXCELLENT CARE
EXCELLENT CLINICIAN AND DIAGNOSTICIAN--HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

November 26th, 2014
fabulous
I've been seeing Dr Ali for a few months now and I adore him! He is the only rheumatologist I've ever seen but I feel very comfortable with his decisions. He's incredibly nice, explains medications and does thorough exams. I feel like he spends an adequate amount of time with me. I originally lived 5min from his office, now I live 40min away and I feel like it's worth the drive. Also, the infusion nurse, Rebecca is super awesome! I'd recommend him.

October 20th, 2014
Front desk Issues/ not going back
They decide if you can see Dr Ali. Sad good Dr & probably doesn't have a clue. I will change Dr's along with family members.

October 19th, 2012
**lyrica pusher as if there were no other options
I advised the Dr the Lyrica raised my bloodpressure and terribly dizzy and Cymbalta sent me into a Panic attack and to the ER. My follow up I advised him of this and even told him to contact the ER for proof.He proceeded to push Lyrica on me and would not give me any other options it was Lyrica or nothing.Do the homework Lyrica barely made the approval of FDA and is a terrible Drug...He was VERY unsympathetic along with the staff.

August 24th, 2012
After living in pain for 10 years i finally have hope thanks to Dr. Ali. I had previously gone to 2 other Rheumatologists who only took blood samples and said that the tests indicated that i was in perfect health and did not have R.A. Dr. Ali sent me for x-rays & an MRI and said that i have moderate to severe joint damage from R.A. He prescribed meds & i am starting to get better. He is very caring & thorough.I would definitely recommend him.

July 14th, 2012
Not Happy At All
I felt the staff was unprofessional and impersonal. Dr. Ali said he would have my prescriptions called in - they were not - absolutely NO follow up. The actual time spent with Dr. Ali was very short; he talked at me not to me. I never felt like he was very interested in helping me. So now I'm looking for a new Rheumatologist that actually cares about their patients.

December 13th, 2011
Professional and Thorough
Doesn't always clarify test results and implications of results on your life. However, is thorough and diligent. I would recommend him.

January 27th, 2011
I was referred to Dr Ali after 5 doctors were not able to idenify my condition, he diagnosed condition quickly, reviewed all blood levels/results, discussed future, current situation. Gradually added medications, able to reduce frequency of visits due to medication effectiveness. Supportive, easy to talk to and open to trying new medications. Gives options, allows me to make decisions.

January 1st, 2009
A really caring physician.
I would recommend him to family and friends.