inactive

Mohammad Ali Aziz-Sultan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2013
Gifted Hands
My 2 year old son was born with a Vein of Galen Malformation coupled with a Cardiac Condition. Dr. Aziz-Sultan performed 4 embolization with the first one at 6 months old and the last one when he was at 18 months old. As a parent it is not easy to see one of your children undergo a surgery especially when they are so little, but Dr. Aziz-Sultan's demeanor, his calmness, positive attitude, and tenderness towards our son made us feel at ease and reaffirmed our decision that we had found the right person to take care of our son. Thank you Dr. Sultan you brought back faith into my life.

May 7th, 2013
EXCELENTE
Es un excelente medico, de buen trato y preocupacion con sus pacientes. Fui paciente de el en el Jackson en el 2008 y gracias a el y a su equipo pude volver a nacer al ser operado de una malformacion craneana que podia resultar en un aneurisma. muchisimas gracias

December 5th, 2011
THIS DR. IS A SUPERSTAR
NOBODY CUTS INTO MY HEAD EXEPT DR SULTAN.HE DIAGNOSED AND REMOVED A RIGHT FRONTAL MENINGOMA ON AUG 1 2011. EXUDES CONFIDENCE AND SETS YOU AT EASE WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.HE IS ALSO A PROFFESOR OF NEUROVASCULAR SURGERY AT U of M. ALSO HAS A TOP NOTCH STAFF.THANKS DR.

October 11th, 2010
Sara Davis
My son was diagnosed with a serious brain tumor and after several emotional and intense doctor visits, I finally came across Dr Sultan. Dr Sultan exuded kindness, patience and was a gift to my family during such difficult times. I am eternally grateful to him for his technical expertise combined with his graceful nature.

April 28th, 2010
Angelica Ruiz
Dr. Aziz-Sultan took over my case after two surgeries done by Dr. Alois Zauner at Jackson Mem. Hosp.to correct Aneurysms in my carothid artheries, I am extremely grateful and satisfied with both doctors.