A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Alkotob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alkotob
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alkotob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Alkotob, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkotob graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alkotob has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Luay Alkotob FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad L. Alkotob practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Alkotob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Alkotob practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Cardiologists.