A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Almubaslat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Almubaslat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Almubaslat graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Almubaslat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Health Centers Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Almubaslat MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Almubaslat practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Almubaslat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Almubaslat practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.