Dr. Mohammad Alsharabati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Alsharabati?

Best of all!!

Posted on October 9th, 2015

My husband has been to 3 other Neurologist with very pour and less than thorough results. Dr. Alsharabati was excellent!!! He is very thorough, takes time to fully examine patient and discuss issues. Is very clear about explaining, testing and how long things will take. He let us know that he was going to look in every nook and cranny to find a cause and solution. Most pleased with this Doctor, a rarity these days.

Top-Rate Doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Dr. Alsharabati has been instrumental in helping me live with my Myasthenia Gravis. He provides excellent feedback about my health and he genuinely cares. He is a great listener. .

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr. AL is a great doctor who I highly recommend. He listens and spends time with you. He helped me and got me a clearer diagnosis than I received before him and pointed me in the right direction. Thank you Dr. AL

Myasthenia patient

Posted on November 5th, 2013

The most caring physician all round. Very knowledgeable and component in myasthenia. Was there for me and my family at lowest point in my life, he literally saved my live , at least three different times . He is never to busy to listen to patient and family concerns, spends as much time as needed at regular appointments, unexpected visits, and makes himself available to his patient for emergencies or even simple concerns over the phone. When I was hospitalized and it was not during his hospital rotation he made a point to see me at least daily, kept up with my condition and made changes to my care when he did not have to. Dr Al, as he is so fondly known by his patients, made sure I have all his information to contact him at all times. He even calls me at home to check on me, weekends, holidays and even when he has been out of town. Do not even want to think of having to battle this disease without him. I have saw many neurologist for myself and with my father, worked with many as an RN and I have never found a better doctor. I only pray we can keep him at UAB he is one of their greatest assets.

Posted on October 16th, 2017