A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Alsorogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Alsorogi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Alsorogi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsorogi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Alsorogi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Saeed Alsorogi MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Alsorogi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Alsorogi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Alsorogi practices Neurology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Neurologists.