A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Aman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Aman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Aman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Muqaddas Aman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Aman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Aman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Aman practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.