A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Aman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Aman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Muqaddas Aman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Aman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Aman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Aman practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.