A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Aman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Aman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Muqaddas Aman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Aman practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Aman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Aman practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.