A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Amin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Amin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Amin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Amin practice?
Dr. Mohammad Amin practices Urology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Louisville Urologists.