Dr. Mohammad Nurul Amin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Surgery, and Pediatrics.
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Amin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Amin, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Amin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Amin practice?
Dr. Mohammad Amin practices Urology, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Surgery, and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Louisville Urologists, Louisville Urgent Care Centers, Louisville Internists, Louisville Surgeons, and Louisville Pediatricians.