A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Amin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Amin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Amin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Nurul Amin MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad N. Amin practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Amin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Amin practices Urology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Louisville Urologists.