A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Amir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Amir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Amir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Amir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Amir MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Amir practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Amir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Amir practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Richardson Internists.