Dr. Mohammad Arab MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

October 15th, 2015
Substitute Teacher
This Dr. made unethical assumptions about my health through my "apparent" obesity without any previous or existing medical chart of my current health condition. His assumptions caused me pain, humiliation, confusion, and anger. I have no absolute trust and would most definitely not come back to this rude and unprofessional "Dr." Again.

September 14th, 2015
Horrible Customer Service
Dr. Arab has the worst medical staff ever. They charge you for getting copies of your record, even when your record is going to another doctor. The Staff in Brawley, CA is rude and not courteous. They need to take courses on customer service.

May 22nd, 2015
Great Experience
I was referred to Dr Arab for a thyroid problem , after some testing he diagnosed me with thyroid cancer. He offered to do a biopsy, but indicated it was not really necessary because he was confident in the diagnoses of cancer. I was scheduled for Surgery with him in San Diego. I was back feeling myself again after about 3 mo. One year later and I am feeling wonderful. Dr Arab and his staff were extremely considerate, helpful, and caring. Immediately following the cancer diagnoses many people suggested I go see a Dr . in San Diego, but Dr Arab seemed so concerned and was so complete and honest in our talks I felt very confident and comfortable staying with him. I would highly recommend him .

June 27th, 2013
I do not recommend this doctor! Took 3 minutes looked into my ears didn't know what I had but neither recommended any options for example taking x rays or anything! What is this? Have heard other people not happy with him either.

April 27th, 2013
I do not recommend this doctor at all. I went to Dr Arab for an ear problem. He came into the room, looked at the papers I filled out with the copy of my insurance, checked both my ears very quickly and told me I needed a hearing test. He did not explain anything to me. When I asked what it could possibly be, he simply told me he did not know. That was it. It took all but 3 minutes. Spent no time with me and explained nothing, which I actually expected him to do. All he cared was about my insurance, which he promptly billed. Go to someone else.

November 6th, 2012
Very Polite and Traditional
I had surgery done to remove a neck mass.His office appointment was very pleasant and w/o problems. The out patient surgery was also w/o problems. Dr. Arab's office staff is extremely pleasant and helpful.My last vist to remove the sutures wentwell also.