Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Ashraf
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Madera, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ashraf is affiliated with Madera Community Hospital, Monongalia General Hospital and Community Behavioral Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madera, CA.
Dr. Yasmeen Khalid
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Madera, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Robert Kollen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Madera, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Khalid Rauf
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Madera, CA 0.06 mi35