A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ashraf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ashraf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad S Ashraf BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ashraf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Ashraf practices Internal Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists.