A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Azad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Azad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Azad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Medical Center Hospital
- Permian Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Abul Kalam Azad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Azad practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Azad has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Azad practices Family Medicine near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Primary Care Doctors.