A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Azad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Azad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Medical Center Hospital
- Permian Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Abul Kalam Azad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Azad practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Azad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Azad practices Family Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Odessa Family Physicians.