Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azad
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Azad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Azad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Azad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Medical Center Hospital
- Permian Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Abul Kalam Azad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Azad practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Azad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Azad practices Family Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita Falls, TX.
See Odessa Family Physicians.