A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhatti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Bashir Bhatti MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad B. Bhatti practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Bhatti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Bhatti practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners and Brooklyn Internists.