A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Bhatti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatti
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhatti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Bashir Bhatti MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad B. Bhatti practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Bhatti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Bhatti practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Primary Care Doctors and Richmond Hill Internists.