Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhatti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhatti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad B. Bhatti practice?
Dr. Mohammad Bhatti practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn General Practitioners, and Brooklyn Pediatricians.