Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Babar Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Neurologists and Chandler Psychiatrists.