A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Babar Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Neurologists and Chandler Psychiatrists.