A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Baba, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Baba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- hyperreactive airway disease
- pulmonary vasculitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baba graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baba has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Baba practice?
Dr. Mohammad Baba practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Webster Internists, Webster Critical Care Practitioners, and Webster Pulmonologists.