A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Baba, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baba
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Baba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Baba graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baba has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad J Baba MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad J. Baba practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Baba has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Baba practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Pulmonologists.