Dr. Mohammad Bahadori Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Bahadori?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2015

Dr. Bahadori is a truly great physician, he's caring, knowledgeable and takes his time to really help me. I'd highly recommend him to others.

September 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bahadori for many years now and find him and his staff to be very professional. He is a very soft spoken knowledgeable doctor who understands my condition and the sensitivities I have to medications. I have found him to be my go-to doctor when other doctors tend to load me up with meds that I am sensitive to or allergic and he always gives me good and meaningful advice. I trust him and will continue to see him and recommend him to others.

July 22nd, 2013

Mrs

He is a nice person but I felt he wasn't the right fit for me. I am looking for a doctor I can form a partnership with and I don't think he is the right doctor for me. He seems set in his ways, very conventional type treatment and not very open to suggestions in terms of combining natural treatment with conventional medicine. Also, he seems to not take the time to read my file before my visits because he would tell me one thing at a visit and something totally different at my follow up. I would find this confusing and frustrating, therefore, I don't feel that his treatment approach is working for me.

May 6th, 2013

Dr. Bahadori

Very disappointing. Having come to VA from CO with SLE where, I was treated by a spectacular Rheumatologist, i found Dr. Bahadori and his staff to be lacking in many areas. Dr. Bahadori provides little information explanation or feedback. His manner is abrupt, doesn't seem to like questions. His staff are not overly efficient so don't expect quick results. Not a warm caring or, friendly environment.

June 9th, 2011

I had no problems getting an appointment and the office staff was polite and friendly. Dr. Bahadori listened to me and provided explanations as needed.

January 15th, 2011

Sweet Dr.

He is a very sweet, caring DR. I have seen him for many years. HOWEVER, his downfall is not being able to give you a plan for your diagnosis. Also, he is un-willing to prescribe pain medication other than a small does of Hydrocodone. He pushes more of an exercise, and better quality sleep type of treatment. He is good, caring person though. I have always liked him very much. I just have terrible OA for a YOUNG person and he doesn't want to help treat it or recognize how painful it is.

November 1st, 2010

Don't even think of going...

Worst front stuff I have ever had.Rude & mean. Doesn't even understand English very well. One time they hang up on me because they were too busy ! !I had to wait for 50 min even there wasn't a single patient other than me. No idea what doctor was doing & front desk people were talking about their personal stuff.There's a lot of good doctors around So why wasting your money to him?Don't go there....

March 25th, 2010

Good Doctor and staff

I have been a pt since 1995. I have never had a bad experience. Dr. Bahadori was able to keep me walking another 10 years until I could retire without using disability.

May 29th, 2009

The worse doctor ever

During my only three visits, I had same experiences, very rude only staff as a office manager, nurse and secritery. Waiting at least 1 hour to see this pereson every time means to me he doesn`t respect the patient`s time.In his office I found him unpleasent,he was out of his mind while i was explaiinng my problem and asked me same questions again and again.No update information about new medication when I asked for new medication, he didn`t know that medication at all!!!!!!he charged me for x-ray review while he didn`t have or see my x-ray. I took it with me to his office and he never asked to see it. How worse he is....I asked for my file to see another doctor and it was my best decition.

August 14th, 2017