A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bajwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Bajwa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajwa
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bajwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajwa graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Bajwa has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ayub Bajwa MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Bajwa practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Bajwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Bajwa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Gastroenterologists.