A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Bari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Bari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bari graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Bari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Woman`s Christain Assocition Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Moonis Bari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad M. Bari practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Bari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Bari practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Internists and Hanover Infectious Disease Doctors.