A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Basit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Basit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Basit, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basit graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Basit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad DR Basit BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad D. Basit practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Basit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Basit practices Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pulmonologists.