Dr. Mohammad Batayneh Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Posted on June 14th, 2014

Dr. Mohammad Batayneh practicing at Livonia is extremely good doctor. I have had two good experiences for consulting him in last 2 years. Both the times for medicals of entire family. He is always eager to help you out to get best possible treatment and his recommendations are good. Not only that, I have experienced that his fees are far more economical compared to other doctors. I would personally recommend all my friends and family members to consult Dr. Batayneh for any kind of medical related questions.

Posted on August 23rd, 2008