A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Bayasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Bayasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayasi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Bayasi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayasi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayasi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jed M Bayasi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jed M. Bayasi practice?
- Dr. Jed Bayasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jed Bayasi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Pulmonologists, Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners, and Gilbert Sleep Medicine Doctors.