A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Berenji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Berenji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Berenji, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenji graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Berenji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Pioneers Memorial Hosp, Brawley, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Seyed Berenji MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Berenji practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Berenji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Berenji practices Nephrology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See El Centro Nephrologists.