Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Bitar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Bitar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bitar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bitar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Bitar practice?
Dr. Mohammad Bitar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Shelby Township Pediatricians.