A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Burney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Burney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Burney, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Burney graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Burney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Umar Burney MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. M U. Burney practice?
- Dr. M Burney has 1 office location.
Dr. M Burney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons.