Learn more about Dr. M Burney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Burney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Burney, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Burney graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Burney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Umar Burney MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. M U. Burney practice?
- Dr. M Burney has 1 office location.
Dr. M Burney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons.