A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Burney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Burney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Burney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burney graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Burney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Umar Burney MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad U. Burney practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Burney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Burney practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Orthopedic Surgeons, Rockwall Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Rockwall Sports Medicine Doctors, and Rockwall Neurologists.