Dr. Mohammad Chaudhry MD Patient Reviews

August 22nd, 2016
very empathetic

April 11th, 2016
everyone is delusional
people have to be delusional if theyre giving Dr. Chaudrys office 5 stars. Disrespectful staff, not caring about patients, no compassion, no patience, ignoring the sick, etc. ive worked in a hospital environment before AND a drs. office i have never experienced this type of service. DR. Chaudry is a great doctor but it would be better to clean house and rehire educated, well mannered staff. There are too many complaints about his employees it surprises me there are people who actually give it 5 stars why? do they like the long waits, rude "medical assistants" and being ignored?

October 16th, 2015
Horrible staff
Great doctor!! But with the staff he has i think patients every year will be less. The girls are mean, disrespectful, unhelpful, they dont even speak well mannered. Very upset the last time i went girls didnt help at all..Definetly need a nicer staff who are PROFESSIONAL!!

October 7th, 2015
Hace muchos anos, cuando nadie conocia al Dr. Chaudhry, mi familia y yo aceptamos ser sus pacientes . Ahora es imposible verle en casos de emergencia. Nosotros no lo recomendamos a nadie que necesite un doctor accessible . Many years ago, when nobody knows Dr. Chaudhry, my family and I accepted to be their patients. Now it is impossible to see him in an emergency. We do not recommend to anyone who needs an accessible Dr.

May 13th, 2015
The best doctor, I highly recommended him. knowledgeable,confident, makes a patient feel secure. He has a great team at the Union City office.

May 4th, 2015
Horrible
El doctor no cabe duda es excelente. Lo que me abruma es el personal tan poco profesional al teléfono . Cuando llamas fácilmente te mantienen en espera por varios minutos y no se identifican y vuelve yte hacen esperar. El médico muy cordial pero de seguro pierde pacientes por el séquito de ineptos tanto en la recepción y aún más al teléfono

December 16th, 2013
Compassionate and Caring
That is how I would describe Dr Chaudhry. He was able to diagnose me correctly and was also able to care for me as if I was his family member. He was always willing to see me at his office, whether I had insurance or not. He is professional and compassionate at the same time. He has a vocation for being a doctor and I only regret not being his patient many years before. His office is always full and you will frequently hear his patients say how happy they are with his service and knowledge as a doctor. I know my health is in good hands with him because he has proven me that. I would recommend him to my family members and friends.

October 19th, 2013
I went to see this doctor for my high blood pressure because his office is very close from where I live. Since I have no insurance I paid $100 for the visit He gave me a prescription for a medication to lower my blood pressure. I tried it for a week but the medication didn't work. When I returned to the office telling them that I needed another prescription, the doctor's secretary told I needed to pay another $70 for the visit. This made me really upset since it's not my fault that the medicine he gave me didn't work. I argued with the secretary and told them it was not fair to pay again for him to just give me another prescription. To make the story short I had no choice but to pay for him to see me for a few minutes. I don't think I'll go back again because I would like to see a doctor that really cares for his patients instead of being greedy.

November 11th, 2012
EXCELENTE
Dr. Chaudhry is excellent. Takes his time with me, explains me my condition in clear language, speaks Spanish as well as any Spanish-native person. Wait time is long but worth my time. I would recommend him without hesitation.

October 18th, 2012
I as originally a patient of another doctor when Dr. Chaudhry joined the practice. My file was switched to Dr. Chaudhry due to insurance reasons; from that time on I have been a faithful patient. I have read other comments regarding the waiting time in his office however,it is worth the wait time because once you are seen by him you understand why you wait so long; he takes his time with his patients, is willing to answer any questions with no rush, very caring and honest. Overall, I am very satisfied with him.

October 11th, 2012
I'm fairly a new patient of his practice, but so far my experience with Dr. Chaudhry has been a positive one. Yes the wait time can be considerable at times but when its your turn to see him, he dedicates his time to you. I'd recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 23rd, 2012
Dr. Chaudhry
Of all the Doctors I've visited, Dr. Chaudhry is possibly the only Doctor that has made me feel that he is actually listening to my explanations or descriptions of what I am experiencing. And tries to find a solution as best as possible