Dr. Mohammad Dar Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Dar?

Posted on July 14th, 2015

The best and most caring doctor I've ever had. I would have died if it had not for his fast and accurate diagnoses. He doesn't mind tell you to go to a specialist and then he fines the best in the area. He is a gentleman and family person who really cares.

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Office staff a nightmare. Could care less about the patient. Takes the attitude a patient is at their mercy and not a customer! I called the office for results from a cat scan for nodules on my lung and spoke to Robin 2 days after the scan. I asked for the results ( THAT I AM PAYING FOR BY THE WAY AND LETS FACE IT..THEY MAKE $$$ OFF OF SICK PEOPLE) and she told me "we usually don't call for the results, they'll be mailed to us in a few days and after the Doctor gets a chance to look theM over we might call you, or we might not"DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A COMPASSIONATE HELPFUL PERSON????When you are told by the Doctor your condition is serious and needs cat scans to make sure that possible cancer exists...the last thing you want is to wait for the results because someone cares so little (not at all for that matter, it is infact just a job) they will not go to the trouble to PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL FOR THE RESULTS< THEN CALL YOU TO EASE YOUR MIND. The doctor himself is ok, it is just his help that is....call it whatever you want but far from CARING, WARM AND FUZZY or COMPASSIONATE. Sick people are also CUSTOMERS. I dont hope that Robin ever gets ill, but if she does I hope she gets run around by someone like she has run me around! She deserves that at the very least.

Posted on May 7th, 2016