Overall Review

October 22nd, 2015
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Was very pleased with his bed side manor. Very compassionate and concerned.

February 2nd, 2015
He is wonderful, kind and very easy to talk to, excellent.

January 26th, 2015
Excellent Dermatologist
Dr Diab is one of the nicest and most professional dermatologists we have ever been to. He is quick, yet thorough, and is very compassionate. We are very pleased and lucky to have him as our Doctor.

December 30th, 2014
great experience..easy going and relaxed. Makes you relaxed and comfortable at the same time

July 19th, 2013
I had no wait to see doctor, he was very congenial and pleasant. He looked at my moles that concerned me and examined all of my skin while explaining what moles should concern me. He did not rush me out and listened. I was pleasantly surprised by his bedside manner.

October 23rd, 2012
Will not recommend
Initial visit - was a long wait to get an appointment, a long wait to see Dr Diab when I went to the appointment. Staff no so friendly. Dr Diab did not seem to want to listen or spend time addressing the issues I wanted addressed. Condesending manner. I wasnt going to go back but figured i'd try again but when i called to make another appointment a rude cust serv person said i wasnt in their files. DONE.

July 31st, 2010
Dr. Diab was rude, loud and obnoxious. He did not listen to what I had to say, talked down to me.wouldn't let me get in a word, if I did he cut me down angry because I did not want one of the treatments he suggested. asked WHY? Who doesn't want it? didn't like that I asked questions and tried to herd us out the door as fast as he could. If his treatment works I may be able to overlok his rudeness but if not doubt that I will return.

July 31st, 2010
Insulting
Dr.diab rushed through our appointment! He was did not like the fact that an educated patient had questions and concerns! He was rude and degrading towards me. My son age 14 is losing patches of hair and has severe acne! I refuse to give my son accutane, several law suits are pending by taking this drug. He insulted my inteligence concerning medications. I do not recommend this doctor. He would ask a question and whatever I gave he had a nasty remark. Just a horrible person..

July 24th, 2010
I never had an issue before and was a little nervous. Dr. Diab instantly put me at ease with his bed side manner and explanation of everything. Very light hearted and apologetic if he thought there was a moment of discomfort or pain. I can't say enought wonderful things about the man. I even convinced my husband to see him for some potential issue. Love Dr. Diab and will recommend him to everyone.

June 13th, 2009
Dr. Diab is very professional and a great doctor!! He is very curtious and caring!! I recommend him to anyone with dermatology needs!! On a percent scale I give Dr. Diab an 100%.