Dr. Mohammad Diab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Diab?

Very friendly and knowledgeable

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Was very pleased with his bed side manor. Very compassionate and concerned.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

He is wonderful, kind and very easy to talk to, excellent.

Excellent Dermatologist

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr Diab is one of the nicest and most professional dermatologists we have ever been to. He is quick, yet thorough, and is very compassionate. We are very pleased and lucky to have him as our Doctor.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

great experience..easy going and relaxed. Makes you relaxed and comfortable at the same time

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I had no wait to see doctor, he was very congenial and pleasant. He looked at my moles that concerned me and examined all of my skin while explaining what moles should concern me. He did not rush me out and listened. I was pleasantly surprised by his bedside manner.

One Great Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Will not recommend

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Initial visit - was a long wait to get an appointment, a long wait to see Dr Diab when I went to the appointment. Staff no so friendly. Dr Diab did not seem to want to listen or spend time addressing the issues I wanted addressed. Condesending manner. I wasnt going to go back but figured i'd try again but when i called to make another appointment a rude cust serv person said i wasnt in their files. DONE.

Posted on July 31st, 2010

Dr. Diab was rude, loud and obnoxious. He did not listen to what I had to say, talked down to me.wouldn't let me get in a word, if I did he cut me down angry because I did not want one of the treatments he suggested. asked WHY? Who doesn't want it? didn't like that I asked questions and tried to herd us out the door as fast as he could. If his treatment works I may be able to overlok his rudeness but if not doubt that I will return.

Insulting

Posted on July 31st, 2010

Dr.diab rushed through our appointment! He was did not like the fact that an educated patient had questions and concerns! He was rude and degrading towards me. My son age 14 is losing patches of hair and has severe acne! I refuse to give my son accutane, several law suits are pending by taking this drug. He insulted my inteligence concerning medications. I do not recommend this doctor. He would ask a question and whatever I gave he had a nasty remark. Just a horrible person..

Posted on July 25th, 2010

I never had an issue before and was a little nervous. Dr. Diab instantly put me at ease with his bed side manner and explanation of everything. Very light hearted and apologetic if he thought there was a moment of discomfort or pain. I can't say enought wonderful things about the man. I even convinced my husband to see him for some potential issue. Love Dr. Diab and will recommend him to everyone.

Posted on June 14th, 2009

Dr. Diab is very professional and a great doctor!! He is very curtious and caring!! I recommend him to anyone with dermatology needs!! On a percent scale I give Dr. Diab an 100%.

Posted on September 12th, 2017