A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Djafari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Djafari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Djafari, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Djafari graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen.
Dr. Djafari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Djafari MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Djafari practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Djafari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Djafari practices Pediatrics near Cortland, NY.
See Cortland Pediatricians.