A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Djafari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Djafari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Djafari, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Djafari graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen.
Dr. Djafari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Djafari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Djafari practice?
Dr. Mohammad Djafari practices Pediatrics near Cortland, NY.
See Cortland Pediatricians.