A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad El-Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad El-Baba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad El-Baba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Baba graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El-Baba has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad El-Baba BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad El-Baba practice?
- Dr. Mohammad El-Baba has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad El-Baba practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Novi Gastroenterologists.