Gastroenterologist (digestive), Pediatric Specialist

Mar 12th, 2015

Diagnosed condition even before tests confirmed

One of the worst Drs. I would never take my child back to him show details One of the worst Drs. I would never take my child back to him
Sep 8th, 2012

Dr.El Baba saw my child in the hospital when she was admitted for severe stomach pain after a kidney infection,four different antibiotics and a major surgery. He insisted she had gastroenteritis and simply gave her anti acid meds.She was not getting better and after five days in the hospital he did a scope and said everything looked fine but he would do a biopsy to be sure he then sent her home while she still felt terrible. She developed a rash from the meds he gave her-it took him 2days to call me back. She was still feeling horrible and Dr.El Baba called and said her results of the biopsy were fine. Well I took her to her internist who found out she had C.diff. My poor child had been mis diagnosed for 4 weeks by Dr.El baba! He was supposed to test for C.diff on the biopsy and he clearly never did. And now it has been three days since I called his office to tell them she has C.diff. Nobody had called me back....I would NEVER trust this man with any of my children again!

Physician Review show details Physician Review
by Cynthia Reynolds (parent) on Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. El-Baba is an exceptional physician.Not only is he highly skilled, but his bedside manner and interactions with parents are absolutely wonderful.