Pediatric Specialist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  One of the worst Drs. I would never take my child back to him  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

Dr.El Baba saw my child in the hospital when she was admitted for severe stomach pain after a kidney infection,four different antibiotics and a major surgery. He insisted she had gastroenteritis and simply gave her anti acid meds.She was not getting better and after five days in the hospital he did a scope and said everything looked fine but he would do a biopsy to be sure he then sent her home while she still felt terrible. She developed a rash from the meds he gave her-it took him 2days to call me back. She was still feeling horrible and Dr.El Baba called and said her results of the biopsy were fine. Well I took her to her internist who found out she had C.diff. My poor child had been mis diagnosed for 4 weeks by Dr.El baba! He was supposed to test for C.diff on the biopsy and he clearly never did. And now it has been three days since I called his office to tell them she has C.diff. Nobody had called me back....I would NEVER trust this man with any of my children again!

|  Physician Review  |  show details
by Cynthia Reynolds (parent) on Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. El-Baba is an exceptional physician.Not only is he highly skilled, but his bedside manner and interactions with parents are absolutely wonderful.