A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad El Zufari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Zufari
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. El Zufari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. El Zufari graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 7 awards.
Dr. El Zufari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hazem El Zufari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari practice?
- Dr. Mohammad El Zufari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad El Zufari practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.