Learn more about Dr. Mohammad El Zufari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Zufari
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El Zufari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. El Zufari graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 8 awards.
Dr. El Zufari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hazem El Zufari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari practice?
- Dr. Mohammad El Zufari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad El Zufari practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Spring Primary Care Doctors.