Learn more about Dr. Mohammad El Zufari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. El Zufari graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. El Zufari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El Zufari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari practice?
Dr. Mohammad El Zufari practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.