A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad El Zufari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Zufari
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. El Zufari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. El Zufari graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 8 awards.
Dr. El Zufari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hazem El Zufari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari practice?
- Dr. Mohammad El Zufari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad El Zufari practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Primary Care Doctors.