A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Elmenini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Elmenini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmenini graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Elmenini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Sobhi Elmenini DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad S. Elmenini practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Elmenini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Elmenini practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.