Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Emran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Emran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Emran, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Emran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad A Emran MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Emran practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Emran has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Emran practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons and Corpus Christi Pediatric Surgeons.