A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Emran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Emran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Emran, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Emran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Emran MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Emran practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Emran has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Emran practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons and Corpus Christi Pediatric Surgeons.