Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Emran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Emran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Emran, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Emran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad A Emran MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Emran practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Emran has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Emran practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons and Corpus Christi Pediatric Surgeons.