Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Eslami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Eslami, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslami graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eslami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eslami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Eslami practice?
Dr. Mohammad Eslami practices General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Leominster, MA.
See Worcester General Practitioners, Worcester Surgeons, and Worcester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.