A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Eslami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eslami
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eslami Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Eslami, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslami graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eslami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hamed Eslami MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Eslami practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Eslami has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Eslami practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.