Dr. Mohammad Hamed Eslami MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Eslami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Eslami, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vascular Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslami graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eslami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eslami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Eslami practice?
Dr. Mohammad Eslami practices General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Leominster, MA.
See Worcester General Practitioners and Worcester Surgeons.