A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Eslami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Eslami, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslami graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eslami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hamed Eslami MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Eslami practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Eslami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Eslami practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Leominster, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.