Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Etminan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Etminan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Etminan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Etminan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Etminan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Etminan practice?
Dr. Mohammad Etminan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.