Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Etminan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Etminan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etminan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Etminan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Etminan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Etminan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Etminan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Etminan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Etminan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Etminan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.