A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Etminan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Etminan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etminan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Etminan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Etminan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Etminan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Etminan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Etminan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Etminan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Surgeons.