A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ezzati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ezzati MD is a male Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Ezzati practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ezzati has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Ezzati practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.