Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Alam
Dr. Mohammed Alam, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Upland, CA, with other offices in Apple Valley, CA and Upland, CA (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alam is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and Redlands Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Alam has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammed Alam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.