A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Ghani, General Practice, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Ghani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ghani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M F Ghani MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. M F. Ghani practice?
- Dr. M Ghani has 3 office locations.
Dr. M Ghani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Cardiologists, and Saint Louis General Practitioners.