Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Ghani, General Practice, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghani
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ghani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ghani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad F Ghani MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad F. Ghani practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Ghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Ghani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Cardiologists, and Saint Louis General Practitioners.