A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Hussain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Farhad Hussain MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad F. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists.